is a multi-sectoral organization comprising of educators, administrators and students of private schools, colleges, and universities bound together by similar interest, welfare, and concerns.
The Federation of Associations of Private School Administrators (FAPSA), the umbrella organization of private schools in the different regions, envisioned as an independent avenue in addressing the general concerns in private education in the spirit of collaboration and preparation for global competitiveness.
FAPSA is committed to serve as an independent avenue and address the concerns of private education; ensure the welfare of its member-associations and be inspiring for global education.
1. To ensure that all member associations are operating in accordance with DepEd
regulations based on our constitutional mandate.
2. To strengthen the functions of all private school associations and to unify them in
congruence with FAPSA vision.
3. To work collaboratively and in partnership with DepEd and LGUs to guarantee a
unified system for proper implementation of regulations of school operations.
4. To synergize and collaborate for the needs of the member association to assure
efficient and effective school operations.
5. To fortify the advocacy of private schools for the care of the environment.
KARTILYA NG KATIPUNAN, CITY OF MANILA | NOVEMBER 18, 2020
JULY 05 2020
JULY 05 2020